- ARE ALSO AMERICAN CITIZENS OR GREEN-CARD HOLDERS SEEKING
- TO COME INTO FULL U.S. TAX COMPLIANCE DESPITE PAST FAILURES TO FILE RETURNS
- TO OBTAIN THE PENALTY AMNESTY PROVIDED BY (1) THE NEW IRS JULY, 2014 STREAMLINED OFFSHORE VOLUNTARY DISCLOSURE PROCEDURES OR (2) THE IRS OFFSHORE VOLUNTARY DISCLOSURE PROGRAM
- HAVE INVESTMENTS IN THE UNITED STATES
- ARE ENGAGED IN U.S BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
Helping Canadian individuals and their advisers navigate the U.S. tax maze as it relates to Canada – U.S. cross-border tax matters. Contact us for a consultation. Let us help assess your possible U.S. filing and tax obligations in the event you are a Canadian with substantial in the United States or you have dual Canada-U.S. citizenship status.
Let us help you evaluate where your particular situation as a Canadian with possible U.S. personal, business or investment ties may fit within the overall U.S. tax scheme.